Peter A Turner Writer and Raconteur

Sunday, November 19, 2017

First Donation!

On Tuesday November 21 st, I will make my first donation to Carroll Counties Veterans Independence Project or VIP. This project is working to renovate an old army reserve building into a shelter and training facility for veterans.

My wife and I are excited to be part of this great project and look forward to make many more donations from the sale of mu book "Da Nang Damned!". A special thanks to all you have supported me by purchasing the book, writing reviews and spreading the word. Last week was a busy week with two book signings. In the coming months we plan to do more promotions and signings. The book is currently trending on Amazon @ 4.7 Stars! If you have purchased and eBook or paperback from Amazon, PLEASE remember to write a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment