Peter A Turner Writer and Raconteur

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Final Revison, I hope of Da Nang Damned!

Well I just finished the final revision of "Da Nang Damned!" One advantage of publishing on Amazon is that you can make revisions . After going over the manuscript countless times and having it edited there were still typos! Which Amazon displays as a question mark inside a little box. It was driving me nuts!

Finally I figured out what 99% of these marks meant. Most were spacing errors at end of sentences or paragraphs where instead of a single space I had a double space. I had to go page by page and correct the spacing and other errors. I can't blame the people who did the editing originally, the spacing doesn't show up until you down load onto Amazon's format. Or hit the click on the paragraph icon in word. Anyway I'm learning and hopefully the next book in the series will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment