Peter A Turner Writer and Raconteur

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

"Death Is Never Pretty!" First Draft

Well, I finally have completed the first draft of "Death Is Never Pretty!"  The novel, the second in the O'Neil-Troutman series pits Ted and Rick against an international cartel of human traffickers. Ted travels from New Hampshire to Bogota, Columbia searching for the killer of his friend.

The proofreading & editing will take 3-4 weeks, maybe longer. I want to get it right this time and have a professional proofreader who will give the novel a thorough editing.

I am also looking for 5-6 people willing to read the manuscript after it's been edited. I will use any comments good/bad in my final draft.
If interested in reading and reviewing my manuscript let me know in the comments or contact me via email @ ptwrites@comcast.net. 

2 comments:

  1. Pete, I have not read "Da Nang Damned" but now that I have see a little of Death Is Never Pretty, I am hooked. Just this little bit has me interested. I am now going to purchases "Da Nang Damned" You have me in your net, and I am excited. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be late in responding, but thanks, I hope you enjoy both books.

    ReplyDelete