Peter A Turner Writer and Raconteur

Monday, October 30, 2017

Public Relation Blitz

As a Indie Author, I am not only the writer of  "Da Nang Damned!", but also the publisher, head of shipping and sales & marketing. Most writers dread this part of being an independent author. Unless you're willing to put yourself out there, no one outside of your family & friends will ever hear or buy your books!

So yesterday I sent a press release to twelve media outlets: radio stations - newspapers. Hopefully I'll get a response for an interview or two and some articles.

Additionally, I've also started Tweeting and of course this blog. One thing I learned from my years in sales & marketing is that beginning any sales campaign takes a lot of time & money, but if your persistence momentum gradually builds, kind of like pushing a snowball up a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment