Peter A Turner Writer and Raconteur

Friday, August 3, 2018

"Death Is Never Pretty!" Update

So, the last ten days have been busy. Finishing the edit of "Death Is Never Pretty!" , preparing and holding my book talk @ The Taneytown Library and so fore. I thought I share the steps I'm taking in order to get my paperback on Amazon.
1. I uploaded the ebook version of "Death Is Never Pretty!" as a Beta Version. So far I'm tending w/5 stars, but the book still needs revision.

2. Next, I ordered a Proof Version of the paperback, which I received a few days ago.

3. My chief editor, (My wife) & I have been going over the Proof, chapter by chapter, page by page, line by line, word by word. Whew! it's a long process & several times I've had to bite my tongue & put my ego away. However, her comments and corrections have been right on. Unfortunately, making these corrections and revisions tales time. I'm impatient to finish and print the book, but know that the time and energy spent now on revising will result in a better book.


No comments:

Post a Comment