Peter A Turner Writer and Raconteur

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

BOOK SIGNING SUCCESS!

I had two book presentations/book signings in three days! Whew, but it was totally worth it. The first was on Saturday @ the North Carroll Library. Fifteen people showed up and I sold four books, not great numbers, but several of the people had already bought my book. The presentation went well & it was a warm-up for Monday's.

I didn't expect much for Monday's presentation. Middle of the day and on a Monday. Even the librarian said not to expect many people. But, boy were we surprised! I had twenty people show up & unlike Saturday only one had bought my book. The rest were new customers/fans, including a guy who had served in the same outfit as me.

The success of both sessions, Saturday & Monday were based on three factors:
                    1. The article in the paper.
                    2. The library putting out professional posters
                    3. Preparation

So thanks to the library and their staff for really going out of their way in promoting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment